Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to add images to comments

You can add your own images to comments using 'Attach a file' below the comment.

By default this adds your image as a thumbnail, which can be clicked to enlarge. To add the image into the comment itself, hover the cursor over this thumbnail and select 'Insert image'. Large images will be re-sized to fit the width of the message window.

If you delete an image from a message that has been posted, you will not be able to add any more. In this case, copy the text from your first message into a new message and use 'Attach a file' again. You can then delete the first message.

Messages can only be edited for one hour after they are first posted.

Comments

• This tree house took me two summers to build, it started off as an 8x8 tree house for the children & this year I added an extension 12x6, PVC windows are salvaged. Built between two large sycamore tree's seven feet off the ground, it has room for a double bed, shower-toilet, small kitchenette. Been up in it during the spring when my honey bee's & the bumble bee's are busy pollinating is music to the ear & soul.
    20171010_134010.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 5M
    20171010_133934.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 4M